This Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology - Industrial Automation -Accelerated program is designed to meet industry's future requirements for a skilled workforce. It provides the opportunity for a graduate with an Engineering Technology Degree, Engineering Degree, or Science Degree in Physics or Chemistry, to earn an advanced technical diploma in instrumentation and control within a shorter time frame than those registered in the Instrumentation & Control Engineering Technology program.
Students enrolled in this program will train in Lambton College’s newly renovated Centre of Excellence in Energy & Bio-Industrial Technologies.
The Centre offers state-of-practice technology laboratories and infrastructure to support learning and research in next-generation technologies in collaboration with industry.
Instrumentation technologists are employed in petrochemical, pharmaceutical, energy generation, automobile assembly lines and food processing plants.
- Process Instrumentation
- Statistics for Technology
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- AutoCAD for Instrumentation and Control
- Sustainable Development
- Job Search and Success
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 172 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must possess an Engineering Technology Degree, Engineering Degree, or Science Degree in Physics or Chemistry.
- Students who apply will be assessed individually and will be exempt from introductory courses based on their educational background.
- Students are required to complete a series of technical writing workshops in order to progress into the second term of study.
- The admissions process is competitive and meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee admission.
International15505 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31010 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
- Term 1 & 2 $5,408.04
- Term 5, 7 $5,329.22
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.