This intensive, two-year Computer Software and Database Development program from Lambton College, concludes with a work term for eligible students.
Software development includes three tiers - user interface, business logic, and database. Full Stack Software Developers have experience in front-end web development that includes the user interface (UI) for browsers and mobile devices and back-end development that includes developing software containing the business logic that accesses databases.
Students demonstrate their knowledge and skills by developing solutions to real world three-tier (client, server, and database) problems. Major term projects are assigned that span entire terms allowing students to actively engage in the evaluation, design, and implementation of real world software applications. As a result, students develop deep content knowledge as well as critical thinking, collaboration, creativity and communications skills.
Graduates may expect a wide variety of rewarding career opportunities that are dynamic and challenging while offering a competitive rate of compensation.
Courses in the program are part of the rapidly emerging technologies that prepare graduates for careers such as computer programmer, software developer, programmer analyst, mobile application developer, information systems specialist, web developer, client/server applications developer and support specialist.
Graduates acquire sufficient foundation to advance in a variety of career paths appropriate to their interests and abilities.
- Front End Web Development
- Problem Solving/Problem Logic
- Python Programming
- Database Design and SQL
- Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Sarnia: January start
- Toronto/ Mississauga: January and May
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 38 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A university degree in the information technology field.
- The admissions process is competitive and meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Lambton College reserves the right to alter information including admission requirements and to cancel at any time a program or course; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies or changes in the job market; to change the pathways third-party certification bodies; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations or over-acceptance of offers of admission.
International26268 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26268 CAD per year during 24 months.
- Sarnia: $26,268 per full
- Toronto/ Mississauga: $26,530 per full
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.