Globalization increases the need for highly qualified engineers with in-depth management knowledge. In corporate management and at the management level of industrial and production companies, you have excellent career prospects.
The Technical Management program at Heilbronn University should enable you to take on management tasks in internationally operating companies after an appropriate practical phase. Because you have in-depth technical and methodological skills, especially on the strategic planning level of a company: product and process development, production, information processing and administration. In addition, you have an overview of the various management tasks in the aforementioned specialist areas and their networking. In addition, you are trained in the key skills for decision-making and decision-making that are necessary for successfully taking on management tasks in an international environment.The international orientation during the first two semesters and the possibility of a double degree on the Sunshine Coast of Australia offer you good career opportunities around the world. Another advantage that speaks for you: Working life has changed due to the globalization of the economy. Your intercultural competence is therefore more in demand than ever. And that will definitely expand with Technical Management.
- Product and process development
- National and international networks
- Economic Action and Entrepreneurship
- Legal framework
- Applications of information processing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies General Engineering & Technology View 122 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Proof of a domestic or foreign university degree, at least a Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent degree within the meaning of §§ 29 Paragraph 2 Sentence 5, 76 Paragraph 2 Sentence 3 LHG with a workload of 210 ECTS credits, but at least 180 ECTS credits (note: up to 30 ECTS credits can be made up for by the end of the master’s degree according to an individual study plan that must be available at the beginning of the master’s degree; then admission is subject to conditions).
- Proof of an honors degree in the university course named for admission under Paragraph 1/2. A qualification with a grade of 2.5 and better is considered to be a distinction.
- Proof of 6 ECTS credits from economics-oriented subjects
- Good command of the German language.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Heilbronn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.