You will learn the skills and in-depth knowledge to bridge the gap between scientific theory and its applicability in supply chains. You will learn to deal with the complexity of modern decision making in sustainable supply chains to be able to translate promising approaches to specialists. As a graduate, you will be a valuable, academically trained generalist who understands supply chain processes, envisions how new developments can be applied in supply chains to make an impact, and has learned how complex decision problems should and can be solved in practice.
Why this programme?
- The Sustainable Supply Chain Analytics programme at Wageningen University and Research is unique by combining three dominant perspectives in supply chains, i.e. information technology, business economics and operations optimization.
- The programme exploits and strengthens structured analytical thinking of you as a graduate.
- The programme provides you a toolkit of measurable and generically applicable methods and techniques for decision-support in sustainable supply chains.
- As a graduate you can bridge the gap between theory and its applicability in real-life enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Information Analytics
- Material Flow Analytics
- Analytics for Business Economics
- Philosophy of Management and Economics
- Supply Chain Research Skills
- Data Driven Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSustainable Development Supply Chain Management & Logistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 22 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A WUR BSc degree in Management and Consumer Studies, or equivalent.The norm for this equivalence is ≥30 ECTS in at least two of the following disciplines:
- Business economics (accounting, financial management)
- Decision theory (logistics, operations research)
- Information technology
- ≥10 ECTS in Mathematics
- ≥5 ECTS in Statistics
Transcript of records displaying the content of previous course subjects and project work;Curriculum vitae displaying relevant work, internship and/or project experience on an academic level in a relevant field if applicable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wageningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.