You will learn to deal with the complexity of modern decision making in sustainable supply chains to be able to translate promising approaches to specialists. As a graduate, you will be a valuable, academically trained generalist who understands supply chain processes, envisions how new developments can be applied in supply chains to make an impact, and has learned how complex decision problems should and can be solved in practice.
Typically graduates of the master's Supply Chain Analytics programme at Wageningen University and Research end up in connecting ‘spider in a web’ roles, being able to work with people from different departments and backgrounds. As a graduate you have various career opportunities. You can, for example start a Traineeship and later work as a Manager or Consultant in Commercial Business or a Government department. Or as a researcher or teacher at a university.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Business Information Analytics,
Economic Decision Making under Risk,
Material Flow Analytics for Sustainable Supply Chains,
Sustainable Supply Chain Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 20 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students from the Wageningen University BBC programme have unconditional admission. Students with a BSc programme in a Business Science discipline or in a Life Science discipline need to fulfil the following requirements:
- At least 30 credits of courses in your BSc programme in one or more of the following disciplines: Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Operations Management, Business Economics, Information Technology, Accounting, Financial Management, and Logistics
- At least 10 credits in Mathematics and 5 credits in Statistics.
- A GPA for the BSc study programme of at least 70% of the maximum scale.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Please see the additional information about the English language proficiency for Dutch students, EU students and students from outside the EU/EFTA. For this programme Level 2 is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wageningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.