About this Degree
The Financial Technology program’s expert faculty will outline best practices for product development and entrepreneurship and enhance your understanding of privacy, ethics and the regulatory landscape of financial technology. The program covers topics including cybersecurity, web application and mobile development as well as data analytics for financial services.
Note: Some classes will be taught by web conferencing, with you in the classroom.
In addition to evening classes, you are required to be in-class during regular business hours for a week-long intensive session at the beginning of the program, at the start of the second term and at the end of the program.
Throughout this Financial Technology program at Seneca College you will develop the following skills:
- Product development and entrepreneurship
- Privacy management
- Financial services and products
- Distributed ledger technology
- Web application
- Mobile development
- Business management
- Financial Services and Products
- Privacy Management and Identity Theft
- Blockchain/DLT and Cryptocurrencies
- Financial Services Regulatory Landscape and RegTech
- Business Analysis for Fintech
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesFinance Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 149 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree, or college diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants with an equivalent combination of academic and recent related work experience may be considered for admission through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA). A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National5865 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5865 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.