Managing the full range of sustainability risks and challenges is top-of-mind for business leaders. This means incorporating sustainability both in long-term strategic planning and in making day-to-day decisions that, for example, ensure water quality, tackle climate change, advance green technology, engage with stakeholders, innovate for food and validate social compliance for fair labor practices.
This Master in Management for Sustainability at IÉSEG School of Management equips students with the fundamental science, technology and policy know-how for meeting today’s sustainability challenges, combined with a good command of management and strategy insights and tools.
- Management to advise and guide the strategic decision-making in a world where the need for sustainability continually imposes new and evolving challenges and opportunities to companies.
- Marketing and Advertising to promote products with more sustainable attributes.
- Human Resources to advance diversity and inclusion of the workforce.
- Finance and Accounting to capture carbon tax and trading impacts and pricing of water risk.
- Business Model Innovation
- Leading and Governing a Sustainable Business
- Political Economy of Sustainability
- Sustainability and Ethics
- Systems Thinking and Large System Change
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early bird deadline: January 16th
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development View 34 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Sustainability areas from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Copy of passport
- €100 application fees
- A GMAT/GRE score is optional, not mandatory.
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17250 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17250 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.