Broadcasting Performance and Digital Media from Conestoga College is delivered from Conestoga’s state-of-the-art radio and television studios in a hands-on environment and teaches you how to setup a home studio, increasing your opportunities for employment upon graduation. You will also learn what it takes to start your own business as a sole proprietor, when to incorporate, and how to generate leads as a freelancer. No matter what industry or educational background you specialize in, Broadcast Performance and Digital Media will give you the skills to take your online presence to the next level.
Graduates of this program may find employment as journalists, on-camera presenters, weather reporters, podcasters, webcasters, public relations specialists, marketing specialists, public communicators, announcers and broadcasters in traditional industries and new media outlets.
- Social Media
- Creating Media Content
- Crafting an Online Presence
- Research, Writing and Interviewing
- Live Performance
- Produced Performance
- Digital Media Entrepreneurship
- Citizen Journalism
- Creative Imagery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- You can still apply after fall deadline.
- Please contact the individual colleges for more information about application processing for January start.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 18 other Masters in Media Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A two- or three-year diploma or a degree from an accredited college or university OR a minimum of five years of related full-time formal work experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants with degrees in communications, English, political science, journalism, public relations, and general arts and science programs where course work included marketing and communications.
- Preference will be given to applicants with diplomas in marketing, advertising, public relations, event management, and journalism.
- English Proficiency
International14500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 CAD per year during 12 months.
National5074 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5074 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.