At 3D Computer Animation from Conestoga College traditional design, drawing and storytelling skills are enhanced via the latest computer (software/hardware), combined with 3D animation skills and the creation of characters and customized environments contribute towards the creation of unique content that graduates will utilize in their e-portfolio of project work.
Graduates may find employment in a variety of animation-related industries ranging from designers or animators, to project managers for studios or production companies, regionally, nationally or internationally.
- Story Development
- Directed Project - Lab
- Character Design
- Animation Methodologies
- Portfolio Development and Presentation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- You can still apply after fall deadline.
- Please contact the individual colleges for more information about application processing dates for January start.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Video Games & Animation Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 49 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Conestoga College and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A two- or three-year diploma or a degree from an accredited college or university in a related field OR a minimum of three to five (3 to 5) years of related full-time formal work experience
- Preference may be given to applicants from traditional design/illustration programs as well as programs within the fields of media and design such as graphic design, web design, interactive design, broadcast media/technologies, or where course work included the equivalent.
- Related full-time formal experience may include positions as illustrators, artists, graphic designers, web designers, interactive designers, or in the field of broadcast media/technologies or equivalent. Such applicants must provide a resume and work-related references
- English Proficiency
International14500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 CAD per year during 12 months.
National11026 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11026 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.