Focusing on raw materials selection, process and equipment design and operation, safety and environmental management as well as cross-disciplinary issues, the Chemical and Process Engineering programme from University of Padua offers both strong theoretical and application-oriented courses fostering skills and knowledge for sustainable engineering deployment in future society.
This is a European-accredited Master engineering program according to the EUR-ACE system.
Graduates are freelance or employed engineers working in chemical, petrochemical, oil, food, pharmaceutical, biotechnological industry; electronics, automotive and aerospace manufacturing industry; production, processing, and recycling of materials; energy; engineering and construction; environmental protection, circular economy, process safety; patent offices, academic and research institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 1st Year (required courses): Multiphase thermodynamics and transfer phenomena; Separation unit operations and process simulation; Chemical reaction engineering; Fluid dynamics simulation; Industrial process safety and risk analysis; Industrial chemical processes
- 2nd Year (required courses and activities): Process dynamics and control; Process design; Final project
- Elective courses (short list): Data analytics and design of industrial experiments; Electrochemical energy storage technologies; Process technologies for carbon-neutral fuels; Membrane separation processes; Particle technology for the food and pharmaceutical industries; Polymer processing and recycling; Strategic environmental management; Business management; Food and bioproduct technologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 13 other Masters in Biochemistry in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) is required in Chemical Engineering or related fields
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2623 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2623 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.