In this Technology-enhanced Learning and Design program from Royal Roads University, you'll study best practices in the field of learning, including theoretical concepts, principles and debates that inform critical pedagogical issues in learning and technology.
You'll examine graphic design principles and learning theory to inform your course materials, leading to greater learner engagement.
You'll hone project management skills applicable to instructional systems design and instructional design.
You'll have multiple, practical opportunities to test your skills using proven digital methodologies and approaches.
As a graduate of this program, you'll be equipped to create and deliver exemplar technology-enhanced education for any audience in any field.
Graduates of this diploma program will be able to:
- critically evaluate how learning occurs in a variety of contexts
- design and create research-informed digital learning environments
- explain the interrelationship between innovation, change and digital learning environments and their impact on organizations and society
- communicate and synthesize information and arguments at the graduate level
Our graduates find work such as:
- training and development professionals, e.g., in industry, Department of National Defense, NGOs
- education and development managers, e.g., in health care
- training managers and directors of learning, e.g., in corporate settings
- higher education faculty, instructors and teaching and learning centre directors
- K to 12 educators and administrators
- Academic Integrity
- The Link
- Project Management for Instructional Designers
- Graphic Design for Instructional Designers
- Learning and Technologies
- Innovation, Design and Learning Environments
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Instructional Design View 5 other Masters in Instructional Design in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least three* years of professional experience in a leadership** or management position that is directly related to the Graduate Diploma in Technology-Enhanced Learning and Design program outcomes.
International17770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17770 CAD per year
National14347 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14347 CAD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.