You understand conflict from a unique perspective. You're interested in how conflict can be a necessary element of all relationships.
You understand that conflict is neither good nor bad, but that it exists everywhere, and so do opportunities to work with it, change it and use it. By examining the full spectrum of conflict, from interpersonal to international, you'll have a holistic, systemic, cross-cultural approach to understand and manage conflict.
In this one-year Conflict Analysis and Management program from Royal Roads University, you'll examine contemporary and innovative research. You'll apply that research to build skills like facilitation, negotiation and mediation. In learning to appreciate your strengths and limitations, you'll become a reflective practitioner in the expanding field of conflict management.
Once you've completed this program, you'll have skills in facilitation, negotiation and mediation, and you'll be prepared to work within the fields of labour relations, community development, environmental management, international NGOs and many other settings.
- Academic Integrity
- Understanding Conflict, Change and Systems in Organizational Contexts
- Professional Skills: Dealing with Conflict
- Reflective Practice: Leading Change in Organizational Settings
- Structures: Legal Frameworks and Conflict Engagement
- Processes: Designing Conflict Management Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies Political Science View 214 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a relevant and related field*, with a minimum GPA of 'B+' (3.33/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution
- * Relevant and related fields are defined by each program based on disciplinary and/or professional practices. Applicants are required to address how they consider their academic education to be relevant and related to their desired program of study within the personal statement questions.
International16667 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16667 CAD per year during 12 months.
National13244 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13244 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.