You have a calling to lead in a college or university. To ensure the success of higher education and enhance outcomes for students.
In the Graduate Certificate in Systems Leadership in Higher Education, you'll study national and international perspectives on higher education systems and consider how policies and governance shape them.
You'll explore leadership, change management and systems thinking and learn to make meaningful contributions at the administrative level.
And you'll study strategic and operational planning that will help you shape the future of higher education institutions.
Who it's for
This Systems Leadership in Higher Education program from Royal Roads University is a good fit for those who work or want to work as an administrator in a post-secondary educational environment.
Once you've completed this program, you'll:
- apply systems thinking to strategically plan and manage the higher education institutional environment to support student learning
- integrate evidence-based decision making approaches into administrative leadership practices to support growth and improvement
- understand and use change and improvement processes to support student learning and institutional growth
- Academic Integrity
- The Link
- Global and National Perspectives on Higher Education
- Leading Educational Change in Higher Education Environments
- Systems Thinking and Strategic Planning in Higher Education
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership Higher Education View 11 other Masters in Educational Leadership in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum of three years of relevant, paid work experience within recognized higher education institutions (i.e., public or accredited colleges, universities, poly-techniques, or institutions providing formal tertiary programs), including some leadership* experience.
International8713 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8713 CAD per year during 8 months.
National7002 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7002 CAD per year during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.