As a business leader, consultant, analyst, manager or practitioner, you know organizations sometimes need to turn inward, and consider how and why they do what they do.
Perhaps you're at the starting line, with plans for a new business or organization. Or maybe your existing organization is eager to pursue a new direction to adapt for the future. Either way, you see an opportunity to help shape the organization into the best version of itself.
The Organization Design and Development program from Royal Roads University helps professionals working in, or consulting with, organizations in all sectors. In this six-month program, you'll gain the tools and expertise you’ll need to design the kinds of organizations you want to create.
You’ll learn about theoretical and practical approaches to organization design. And you’ll learn how to analyze, evaluate, and make decisions about organization culture, change interventions, and strategies. And you’ll get to practice what you learn with a hands-on organization design project.
Program outcomesOnce you have completed this program, you’ll have the skills to consult as an in-demand organization design professional, or to lead organizational change in your own field.
Programme StructureTopics include:
- organization design, development and strategy
- organization change processes
- systems and culture transformation
- capacity building, measurement and evaluation
- stakeholder engagement, building social intelligence and developing relationships
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Organisational Behaviour View 16 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or graduate degree in arts, science, or education (or an acceptable alternative) from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years of relevant full-time work experience in leadership, management, or organization development roles.
International9514 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9514 CAD per year during 7 months.
National7803 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7803 CAD per year during 7 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.