In this context, you will learn to take a strategic business approach that includes marketing and recruitment strategies; contract management; policy analysis; legal and political requirements and risk management.
You will examine concepts like internationalization and interculturalism and analyze the opportunities and issues they present in higher education.
You will consider how international education fits into your institution's academic and business models and what you can do to advance strategic direction.Who it’s for
This program is a good fit for people working at a post-secondary institution who wish to develop a strategic business approach to international education.
Once you've completed this Business Development in International Education program from Royal Roads University, you'll:
- understand key issues, policies and perspectives that affect how post-secondary institutions integrate international education into their academic and business models
- demonstrate expertise in the business side of international education, including business development, marketing and recruitment, contract management, policy analysis and risk management
Our graduates work in roles such as:
- associate vice president, director in internationalization
- director of international student services
- international student advisor
- international business development officer
- Academic Integrity
- The Link
- Global Perspectives on International Education
- Communication and Organizational Culture in a Globalized World
- The Business of International Education
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration International Development View 48 other Masters in Education in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum of three years of relevant, paid work experience within recognized higher education institutions (i.e., public or accredited colleges, universities, poly-techniques, or institutions providing formal tertiary programs), including some leadership experience*.
International8713 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8713 CAD per year during 9 months.
National7002 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7002 CAD per year during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.