The introduction of digital disruptions are reshaping healthcare services, improving citizens quality of life but also optimizing the way in which we manage public and private health ecosystems.
Health and social care systems, insurers, service providers, pharmaceutical companies and the broad range of stakeholders that are part of the health ecosystem need to adapt and embrace emerging disruptive technologies in order to gain competitiveness, create new business models or simply ensure the sustainability of the system.
What will I learn?
The Executive Master in Digital Health from Barcelona Technology School will provide with the necessary tools, methods, legal framework and technological expertise of the health ecosystem in order to develop and implement patient-centric solutions which address societal needs while developing new business opportunities.
This programme of study is aimed at students who have a degree in Health Sciences, Engineering, Life Sciences or Mathematics and who would like to develop their professional career in this field.The program allows participants to continue working full-time while pursuing the degree, and to interact with peers from across the globe.
- Health and social care systems
- Public health
- Health and care information technologies
- Digital transformation in healthcare
- Data-driven healthcare
- Innovation in digital health
- Implementation science
- Management and leadership
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form. Fill the application form.
- Motivation letter. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think the healthcare industry will be in the next five years and how you could contribute to the transformation of this sector.
- Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
International15000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.