Why study at Birmingham?
- The University of Birmingham is one of the only research-led institutions to offer a specialist programme in Strategic Marketing and Consultancy. The course focuses on developing strategic decision-making and consultancy skills, unique to the postgraduate marketplace.
- You will benefit from the Birmingham Business School Future Ready Graduate Framework, developed to prepare you for the future of work and enhance your experience and graduate attributes.
- Birmingham Business School is part of an elite group of global business schools and holds the Triple-Crown accreditation from leading bodies AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. The School is also a signatory of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME).
- Birmingham has been recognised as the number one university for graduates by leading employers in 2020-21.
- You can develop your understanding of business in a practical way, by working on real-time projects with top global companies through our Future Leaders Certificate.
- This Strategic Marketing and Consulting course from University of Birmingham is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will be able to gain industry-recognised qualifications at an accelerated pace, including the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing or the CIM Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
You will work with leading Business School academics and industry practitioners to develop much needed employability skills such as creativity and innovation, leadership, communication, digital competency and responsible business.
The course is designed to enhance career paths in a variety of areas, including senior marketing or consulting roles and future CMOs. These roles could be in the public, private or charity sectors where there is high demand for graduates who can conduct research, analyse information, then formulate and evaluate programmes of activity.
Top jobs in this area
- Purpose Planner
- Loyalty Engineer
- Interbrand Marketer
- Mood and Empathy Manager
- Marketing strategy consultant
- Marketing executive
- Strategy analyst
- Contemporary Global Marketing and Responsibility Issues
- Problem Solving and Strategic Marketing as Practice
- Strategic Marketing and Management
- Analytical Marketing Insights
- Consultancy Skills and Practice
- Digital and Innovative Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 289 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Applicants will have an Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma or equivalent. The degree must be in marketing, business and management, or a degree with at least two marketing modules. If not, at least two years full-time relevant work experience is required.
International28000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National16470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16470 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.