You'll learn in detail about strategic management, marketing, sales management, entrepreneurship, financial planning, human resource management, governance and policy. By developing a strategic and managerial perspective of tourism and hospitality, you'll be well-suited to future roles as a manager, policymaker or consultant.
The International Tourism and Hospitality Management program from University of Greenwich will develop your skills in tourism and hospitality management, enabling you to set up and manage your own tourism and hospitality business. It's ranked second in London for graduate prospects by the Complete University Guide.
Careers and placements
Students are offered an optional placement with a tourism or hospitality business as part of the Internship and Consultancy Project module. You arrange the placement in an organisation of your choice. The university's placement department and the programme team will assist you in finding suitable organisations for placement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Tourism and Hospitality Operations
- Tourism, Hospitality and Society
- Tourism Policy and Governance
- Current Themes in Hospitality and Tourism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 93 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above from a recognised university or higher education institute, or a postgraduate diploma in an appropriate area.
- Mature applicants without an undergraduate degree but with relevant business experience are encouraged to apply, subject to interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time UK: £2,042
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.