You will work with economic theory and formal modelling as you learn how best to manage and optimise business operations. The degree gives you great freedom to design your own academic profile within, for example, international marketing, management accounting, innovation management and human resource management.
The Master’s degree in Business Administration from Aarhus University gives you the possibility to combine business administration with another Master’s supplementary subject, to choose a pure business administration profile, or you may choose the Business Psychology specialisation, which combines business administration with psychology.
With a degree in Business Administration, you can find employment within the marketing or human resources departments of international companies, within the public sector or with the recruitment departments of consultancy firms. Your career options will be directly influenced by your choice of Master’s supplementary subject. If you for instance choose a language as a supplementary subject, you would increase your chances of working within marketing, while combining business administration with psychology would give you opportunities within HR and recruitment.
Programme StructureYou can choose between three specialisations:
- You can choose to combine business administration with a Master’s supplementary subject. Here you will initially continue with the supplementary subject you have previously studied for your Bachelor’s degree, before continuing with business administration courses until you complete the degree with your Master’s thesis.
- You can choose a pure business administration programme, which is comprised of business administration courses for three semesters before you complete the degree with your Master’s thesis.
- You can choose a more focused specialization combining business administration with psychology. Read more about the Business Psychology specialisation.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 12 other Masters in International Business in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BA i Erhvervsøkonomi med tilvalg) or a BSc in Economics and Business Administration (HA) from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc in Social Sciences in Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.