You will be able to identify international business opportunities and design and implement international business strategy, taking into account the key aspects of international management in each country (marketing, finance, human resources, etc.).
Would you like to be able to design a company's international business strategy? Would you dare to identify international business opportunities? Do you see yourself working in multicultural and international environments?
If so, this master's degree is for you.
International Study Trips
The programme includes two International Study Trips to China and Morocco, where participants will have the opportunity to develop their understanding of the international markets on-site through trainings in the country and company visits.
Deusto Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and by the Association of MBAs (AMBA). These international accreditations recognize quality and excellence in business education and place Deusto Business School among the forefront of its peers. Only 2% and 6% of business schools worldwide are recognized by AMBA and by AACSB, respectively.
- International Strategy
- International Marketing
- International HH.RR and Career Development
- International Economics and Law
- International Finance and Tax Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 24 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A valid ID card. A photocopy.
- Passport, only for foreign students (for EU citizens, the ID card is also valid). If your date and place of birth do not appear on your identity card, you must provide proof of these personal details as this information will be shown on your degree certificate.
- 2. Motivation letter: two pages (maximum 800 words) outlining your motivation, potential to study successfully at postgraduate level and future professional interests.
- 3. Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documents.
- 4. Certification of competence in a foreign language (and/or Spanish) required in the programme, if applicable. A photocopy.
- 5. Academic transcript of BA, BSc, Licenciatura, Engineering, Diploma, Technical Engineering degree certificate or equivalent. A photocopy.
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bilbao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Deusto Business School offers the DBS scholarships for Master's level studies to aid students in pursuing their postgraduate studies.
These scholarships cover up to 50% of the tuition fees and all students of this programme are eligible to apply.Contact our Admissions Team for more information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.