The Organisational Psychiatry and Psychology course at King's College London is one of the first of its kind in the UK and Europe and is designed for people who wish to gain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of psychology and psychiatry as applied to the workplace.
Students include HR managers, organisational consultants, psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses, occupational health professionals and psychology graduates wishing to enter these occupations.
- Only course of its kind to be offered in the UK.
- Focus is on mental health in the workplace.
- Combines psychological, psychiatric and organisational perspectives.
Our graduates pursue various careers in the management of mental health policy and services in the workplace, either within HR departments or as organisational consultants offering a range of services from policy development to intervention delivery.
British Psychological Society (BPS) CPD approval and Association for Business Psychology approval.
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Basic Mental Health
- Organisational Research Methods
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Managing Mental Capital & Well-being in the Workplace
- Strategic Interventions for Psychological Well-Being in Organisations
- Dissertation in Organisational Psychiatry & Psychology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Health Sciences View 1768 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Applicants should hold a relevant first degree (minimum 2:1) or an equivalent professional qualification. Experience in the workplace is desirable but not essential.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International32940 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32940 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14070 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14070 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home fees: £7,035 per year
- Overseas fees: £16,470 per year
Living costs for London
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.