Students choose the Business Administration (Online) programme from Heriot-Watt University Dubai for its academic rigour, its intellectual challenge and its proven ability to greatly enhance student career prospects.
They’re also drawn by its sheer flexibility; no other MBA programme gives you as much freedom. You can study the subjects you want, in the order you wish. You can begin and end whenever you choose.
- It takes approximately 200 study hours per course. On average, it takes four years to complete a full MBA, but it can be completed faster or over a longer period. You can choose your own pace by picking up or setting aside your studies whenever it suits you best. Your schedule always takes priority.
Programme StructureMandatory courses
- Delivering Successful Projects
- Developing and Executing Strategy
- Economics for Business
- Financial Decision Making
- Leadership, Theory and Practice
- People, Work and Organisations
- Strategic Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically you will hold a recognised first or second class honours degree, or equivalent professional qualification. Students whose native language is not English and who have not been educated previously in the English language must provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
- Alternatively, formal entry can still be gained by passing three MBA courses one of which must be a core course.
- If you have gained a qualification in a relevant subject prior to the start of your online Edinburgh Business School programme, we may be able to reward this hard work with an exemption from certain courses.
International1190 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 GBP per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.