The online MSc Business Analytics and Consultancy (Online) programme from Heriot-Watt University Dubai will give you the skills most highly valued by today’s employers who increasingly seek graduates with the decision skills to inform and manage transformational change, including the use of data-driven, evidence-based approaches to management decision-making in complex business environments.
Online learning delivery
Our progressive course materials are made available online through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). The VLE links you with our expert academics and course materials through videos, webinars, articles, journals, assessments and discussion boards.With us, it’s completely up to you when and where you sit your exams and you need only pay for one at a time. You can choose when to sit your exams and if you need to rearrange, that’s no problem either.
Programme StructureMandatory courses
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Big Data Analytics
- Finance and Financial Reporting
- Network Analysis for Business
- Management Consultancy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 3 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically, you will hold a recognised first or second class honours degree, or equivalent professional qualification. Students whose native language is not English and who have not been educated previously in the English language must provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
- Alternatively, Heriot-Watt Online students can take exams in two courses of the programmes, Business Analytics and Management Consultancy. Based on the result from these two courses students will continue the programme at MSc level.
International3050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 GBP for the full programme during 48 months.
National3050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 GBP for the full programme during 48 months.
Each course is £1,340 and the capstone project is £1,480. The full programme fee is £12,200.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.