Technion Israel Institute of Technology plays a major role in the innovation and brainpower that drives the Israeli economy. Coupled with the innate Israeli innovative spirit, the achievements of Technion’s faculty and graduates have helped the country earn its reputation as the world’s “Startup Nation”.
Our state-of-the-art multidisciplinary labs:
- Architectural Visual Perception Lab (AVPLab)
- Smart Social Strategy Lab
- Big Data in Architectural Research Lab (BDAR)
- Society, Space and Planning Lab
- Climate and Energy Lab in Architecture (CeLA)
- The Spatial Planning and Design Lab (SPaDe)
- Computational Fabrication Design Lab (CFDL)
- Technion’s Computer Oriented Design
- Design Tech Lab
- Disrupt.Design Lab (D.DLab)
- Fair Transport Lab
- HousingLab: History and Future of Living
- Research Group
- Human and Biodiversity Research Lab (HUB)
- Material Topology Research Lab (MTRL)
- The Planning Policy Lab
- Lab (T_CODE)
- The Technion Socio-Ecological
- Research Community
- Urban Dynamics and Economics
- Research Group (UDERG)
- UrbaNest Lab for Social and Co-operative
- Urban Housing
- Urbanites: Human Habitat (Re)
- Development Research Group
Faculty of Architecture & Town Planning
There is a great synergy between theoretical and practical work at the Technion, and many theorists are engaged in applied work. The advantage of our department is its positioning within a thriving and highly regarded engineering-focused environment with an exemplary high-tech orientation, which enables us to create unique programs. The curriculum of the Architecture and Urban Design program from Technion - Israel Institute of Technology integrates advanced design knowledge, new technologies and scientific research, and draws on collaborations with the Engineering and Science faculties at the Technion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The curriculum integrates advanced design knowledge, new technologies and scientific research, and draws on collaborations with the Engineering and Science faculties at the Technion.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Urban Planning View 3 other Masters in Architecture in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
3.0 GPA or an 85% average.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This program is designed for students who have already obtained a professional bachelor’s degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition free for research studies; Full time job scholarships for research students; Subsidized on-campus accommodations
Living costs for Haifa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.