Nuclear Medicine from Tomsk Polytechnic University is an excellent networked educational program in the field of nuclear medicine aimed at training competitive specialists for Russian and foreign research and medical centers. TPU has developed this program in cooperation with leading research centers, medical educational institutions, science-intensive and high-tech enterprises in the field of medicine and medical physics in Russia. TPU has long-term experience in the development and production of medical radiopharmaceuticals using the basic facilities of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, such as the IRT-T research reactor and the R-7M cyclotron. The program divided into three terms covers basic physics of nuclear medicine and medical sciences, radiation safety, radiation therapy and imaging, and producing and application of radiopharmaceuticals.
- Anatomy and physiology. Bases of roentgenology
- Clinical dosimetry
- Treatment planning
- Modern techniques of radiation therapy. Bases of radiation therapy planning
- Clinical application of modern techniques of radioisotopic and roentgen diagnostics
- Radiochemistry. Application of radionuclides and radiopharmaceuticals in diagnostics and therapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nuclear Engineering View 9 other Masters in Nuclear Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor (undergraduate) degree
- High school diploma
- Passing score on interdisciplinary admission exam; score varies based on the number of applicants
- Proof of English language proficiency:
International5371 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5371 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5371 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5371 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fee (per year): 302.220 RUB
Living costs for Tomsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.