Public Service Values - Public Administration and Public Health MPA/MPH program at The University of Montana
Our public service values serve as guideposts that inform how we apply our MPA mission to inform decisionmaking.
- Equity: We believe our commitment to cultural awareness across curriculum and scholarship challenges us to reflect and rethink accepted forms of oppression often found in considerations of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Serving the Public Interest: Senator Baucus firmly believes “public service is the highest calling.” We believe training current and future generations about the importance of serving the public ethically is essential to serving the public interest.
- Fairness: One out of three Montanans live more than 60 miles from a college or university. We believe fairness requires public education offers course delivery that is flexible, accessible, and affordable.
- Integrity: We believe collegiality in the workplace, classroom, and society is essential to a functioning civil society and is driven by decency and respect.
- Accountability and Transparency: We believe individuals and institutions should be responsive and accountable to the public for their decisions.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences in Public Health
- Environmental and Rural Health
- Human Resource Management
- Organization Theory
- Budgeting and Finance
- Policy Analysis
- Public Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Public Administration Human Resource Management View 640 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) Application materials include:
- Completed Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Provide official transcripts
- 3 Letters of recommendations by professors or former employers (no friends of relatives)
- Upload a 500 word statement concerning reasons for seeking a MPA.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee
International16557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16557 USD per year during 24 months.
National16557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16557 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State4546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4546 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Missoula
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.