Study Biochemistry and Biophysics at The University of Montana
Students pursuing this Biochemistry and Biophysics MSc program offered at The University of Montana will learn to apply the tools of physical biochemistry and structural biology to exciting problems through research projects with Biochemistry Program Faculty Members. The Center for Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics and related research in the Molecular and Biomedical Umbrella provide a rich context for graduate studies in Biochemistry & Biophysics at the University of Montana.
- Physical Biochemistry
- Proteins and Enzymes
- Nucleic Acids
- Biomedical Research Ethics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Complete applications received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
DisciplinesPhysics Biology Biochemistry View 1206 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- Submit unofficial transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
- Arrange to have three (3) letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf.
- Upload a personal statement that answers the following questions:
- Describe your research interests and career goals as they relate to the graduate program(s) you have selected.
- Briefly describe how your research experiences, personal background and accomplishments prepare you for graduate training.
- List the names of faculty members whose research is of interest to you. Indicate whether you have contacted any of these individuals.
- List any publications, including meeting abstracts, of which you are author or co-author
- Upload resume.
- Pay the application fee.
International15254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15254 USD per year during 36 months.
National15254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15254 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State4452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4452 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Missoula
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.