Students pursuing this Biochemistry and Biophysics MSc program offered at The University of Montana will learn to apply the tools of physical biochemistry and structural biology to exciting problems through research projects with Biochemistry Program Faculty Members. The Center for Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics and related research in the Molecular and Biomedical Umbrella provide a rich context for graduate studies in Biochemistry & Biophysics at the University of Montana.
Students at Biochemistry and Biophysics MSc program offered at The University of Montana will:
- understand cellular processes at the level of atomic structure, chemical mechanism, and energetics
- apply biochemical methods and a variety of spectroscopic and diffraction methods
- investigate the structure and dynamics of macromolecules and their complexes in a range of biological contexts, including cellular signal transduction, neurobiology, virology, enzymology and the cryptic messages hidden in DNA sequences.
- Physical Biochemistry
- Proteins and Enzymes
- Nucleic Acids
- Biomedical Research Ethics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Biology Biochemistry View 611 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Montana and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- Submit unofficial transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
- Arrange to have three (3) letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf
- Upload a personal statement
- Upload resume.
- Pay the application fee.
International11880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5940 USD per semester during 36 months.
National11880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5940 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State3444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1722 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Missoula
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.