Through a blend of Objective Clinical Intensives, live online class sessions, and in-person clinical experiences, graduates are prepared to pursue certification in one of four APRN specialty areas: AG-ACNP, FNP, NM/WHNP, or WHNP. Deadline approaching.
Nursing@Georgetown enables registered nurses with a BSN to earn an MS in Nursing online from Georgetown University and prepare for certification in an APRN specialty. The deadline to apply is approaching. As a Nursing@Georgetown student, you will:
- Earn your MS in Nursing in as few as 23 months.
- Choose from four APRN specialty areas: AG-ACNP, FNP, NM/WHNP, or WHNP.
- Gain hands-on clinical experience in evidence-based practice.
Nursing@Georgetown delivers the online MS in Nursing program from Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies, internationally known for its faculty of active clinicians and emphasis on promoting health equity across the globe.
Through a research-based curriculum and evidence-based practice, students earn a Master’s in Nursing online and prepare to pursue certification in one of four advanced practice specialty areas. The deadline is approaching. RN and BSN required.
Registered nurses, are you ready to take the next step in your career?
The application deadline is approaching for Georgetown University’s online MS in Nursing program. Earn your degree in as few as 23 months and pursue certification in an APRN specialty area. BSN required.
- Complete in 23–27 months.
- Prepare for APRN certification.
- Develop expertise in an APRN specialty area (AG-ACNP, FNP, NM/WHNP, or WHNP).
- Part-time plans of study available.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students experience the same academically rigorous, values-based curriculum and receive the same degree as those on campus.
- Interactive, live online class sessions are delivered face-to-face by NHS faculty with a low student-to-faculty ratio.
- Practice clinical skills with standardized patients in Objective Clinical Intensives.
- Develop advanced skills in clinical placements in or near your community.
- Receive guidance and mentoring from a faculty of fellows and active clinicians in their specialties.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 23 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 356 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree or CNL/entry-level MSN from a CCNE- or ACEN-accredited program
- Hold a current U.S. registered nurse (RN) license
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and a 3.0 science GPA
- Have successfully completed a college level three-credit course in statistics with a grade of C or better
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International71311 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2278 USD per credit during 23 months.
National71311 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2278 USD per credit during 23 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.