You will learn about a range of topics, including auditing, international accounting and reporting, taxes and business strategy, and financial statement analysis.
Syracuse University ’s online Master of Science in Professional Accounting Online is registered as a New York State CPA Licensing Program, preparing you to sit for the CPA exam and become licensed should you pass. You can also pursue specialized roles such as financial analyst, corporate treasurer, controller, auditor, or financial consultant.
Graduates of the online program have accepted positions at high-profile organizations such as the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance, KPMG, and Lockheed Martin.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 30-Credit Program
- If you earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, you can complete the program in as few as 12 months with our Accelerated Accounting Schedule or as few as 15 months with our Professional Accounting Schedule.
- 33- to 48-Credit Program
- If your bachelor’s degree is not in accounting, you will complete a custom course load based on your academic background. The Foundational Accounting Schedule can typically be completed in 24 months or less.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round I — November 30
- Round II — January 15
- Round III — March 1
- Round IV — April 19
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 249 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application forms
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcript
- Letters of recommendation (as required by the program you’re applying to)
- Personal statement
- Portfolio (if required by your program)
- Writing sample (if required by your program)
- Official GRE scores (if required by your program)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores (international students only)
- Military transcripts (for currently serving or veteran)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
National32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State32436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32436 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.