Leadership Studies (Online) from Northwest University empowers students to engage and impact their community and corporate environments, serving as a launching pad to lead in personal, corporate, and ministry settings. With the flexibility of online courses, this life-altering degree is more accessible than ever for people with families and busy work schedules.
Students at Leadership Studies (Online) from Northwest University will:
- Analyze central features of foundational leadership theories as they apply to organizational settings.
- Evaluate effective leadership strategies as they relate to positively influencing organizational culture.
- Analyze the applicability of organizational change approaches to various institutional settings.
- Develop informed personal ethics as a guide to decision making.
- Management Communications
- Risk Management
- Business Innovation and Research
- Information Technology Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Consulting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 256 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport Copy - a copy of the biographical/photo page of passport
- Official Bank Statement (must reflect a fund availability of equivalent to $23,782.00 USD).
- Please submit the completed online application form.
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV).
- Degree and Transcripts.
- English Proficiency
International21960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.