At Business Administration (Online) from Northwest University engage in practical courses that provide you with real-world insight and skills that you can apply right away. Consider global perspectives. Develop relevant management and communication skills. Learn to think critically about the complexities of leadership. Become more competent in your ability to assess, decide, and take action.
Students at Business Administration (Online) from Northwest University will:
- Develop relevant management and communication skills.
- Learn to think critically about the complexities of leadership.
- Become more competent in your ability to assess, decide, and take action.
- Business Innovation and Research
- Organizational Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Faith, Ethics and Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 642 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- No GMAT required for applicants with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Current résumé or CV
- Academic history explanation essay (statement of purpose)
- Two (2) professional letters of recommendation
- Qualifying Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score
Official college/university transcript(s)
International31980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31980 USD per year during 24 months.
National31980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31980 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.