At Nursing (Online) from Northwest University you will gain specialized experience and knowledge with the design and implementation of a scholarly project aligned with your nursing interests. Complete your program entirely online with practice experiences near your own home. Although an online student, you are welcome to interact with university nursing educators in person on the Kirkland, Washington campus. You even have the option of joining faculty for a unique global health experience.
- Nurse Administrator
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Entrepreneur
- Nurse Researcher
- Leadership: Ethical, Spiritual, and Cultural Considerations
- Leadership: Health Policy Development and Implementation
- Curriculum Design, Implementation, and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Scholarly Project
- Entrepreneurship: Nursing in Health Care Future
- Healthcare Organizations and Outcomes
- Advanced Concentration – Integrating Specialty Focus in Field work
- Scholarly Project Dissemination
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
June – August applications reviewed as space is available
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 332 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate of an accredited Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing program.
- Clinical RN nursing practice is current within two (2) years of application to the MSN Online Program.
- Current and unencumbered RN license in Washington, Oregon, or Montana.
International11683 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 22 months.
National11683 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.