The innovative, CCNE-accredited online Nursing program from Simmons University is designed for working RNs — with predictable scheduling options to help you fit courses into your busy life, support from academic coaches, and a dedicated clinical placement team to help you achieve your FNP goals. Our students have a 95.9% board pass rate. Apply now.
Scholarships are available for the Nursing@Simmons program at Simmons University. Apply today to learn more about scholarships. Our online Master of Science in Nursing program prepares students with the critical thinking and hands-on skills needed to pass the FNP board certification exam on the first attempt. The 2019 board pass rate for Simmons students is 96.3 percent — well above the national pass rate of 86.9 percent.
Students may qualify for a scholarship for Nursing@Simmons. Apply today to learn more about scholarships. In the program, prepare to pursue board certification. The 2019 board pass rate for Simmons students is 96.3 percent.
Top Value Props
- Scholarships are available
- 2019 board pass rate for Simmons MSN students is 96.3 percent
- Part-time and full-time plans of study
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- An online MSN program designed to fit your life with predictable course scheduling
Since 1902, Simmons University's School of Nursing has been an innovator in health care education. The school is dedicated to preparing students to become leaders through research, scholarship, and clinical expertise.
With a campus located in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area, Simmons School of Nursing serves as a prominent authority in the New England region and has received national and international recognition. Because its clinical placement team works with world-renowned health care organizations to provide clinical experiences that meet the unique interests and needs of its students, graduates of the Master of Science in Nursing — Family Nurse Practitioner program are well prepared to deliver primary health care to patients across the life span.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureYou can select to do one of the following for your project:
- A quality improvement proposal
- A critique of existing medical literature
- Your own research, approved by the Simmons Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Advance your knowledge of prescribing medications
- Improve your communication skills
- Become familiar with diagnosing acute and chronic illnesses
- Turn to resources to develop plans and follow-ups for patients
- Understand the synthesis of various medications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 669 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Test Scores
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, if your native language is not English. The School of Nursing TOEFL code is 3761. The TOEFL is waived for applicants who have graduated at the bachelor’s or master’s level from a regionally accredited U.S. Institution or post secondary institution abroad that is recognized by the Ministry of Education in the host country in English-speaking countries only.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1210 USD per credit during 24 months.
National29040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1210 USD per credit during 24 months.
Registered Nurses, with tuition reduced by 14% and up to $15K in scholarships, you can prepare to become an FNP online with Simmons. Apply today to learn more and join our next cohort. With a 96.3% board pass rate, we aim to provide opportunities to all promising nurses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.