You’ll work with Utrecht University School of Economics’ top scholars, complemented by leading professors from Utrecht University’s School of Law and external lecturers. We are proud to have the School of Law’s involvement in our curriculum, which makes the programme truly multidisciplinary and unique in strategy, competition and regulation.
After completing this Strategy, Competition and Regulation programme at Utrecht University, you will be an expert in the competitive growth strategies of international high-growth businesses, the challenges these bring to policymakers and regulators, and potential solutions. This expertise is highly sought after in powerful, high-growth corporate organisations (e.g. Google, Apple and Airbnb), international policy organisations and regulatory supervisors (e.g. Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets and the European Commission), economic consultancies (e.g. Oxera) and international law firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics Of Regulation: Policy And Firm Perspectives
- Advanced Eu Competition Law And Economics
- Empirical Economics
- Competitive Strategy
Strategy, Competition And Regulation (Research Project)
- Platform Economy And Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Strategic Management View 44 other Masters in Econometrics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BSc of a research university in Economics or Economics and Business Economics. The Admissions Office assesses all international credentials according to the credential evaluation criteria of the Nuffic (the Netherlands Organisation for international cooperation in Higher Education), and advises the Admissions Committee on this subject;
- A good command of English. Check the specific English proficiency requirements below.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Utrecht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.