We offer you a unique combination of interdisciplinary theoretical knowledge, research methodologies, professional skills and experience in the field. This programme will enable you to understand organising as an action and process to foster institutional transformation, both in theory and in practice. It will allow you explore how you can have impact and become part of social change.
- the knowledge about governance and organising geared towards social impact;
- the analytical and critical problem-solving competences;
- the experience in organisations through the fieldwork; and
- the professional skills to have a wide range of employment options after graduation.
This programme open up a broad variety of employment opportunities. Many of our graduates will go on to work for (inter)national associations and NGOs with a social transformative mission, advocacy organisations, grassroots community organisations, trade unions and political parties, as well as (local) public administrations, (social) enterprises and cooperatives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Activist Organising and GovernanceOrganising Economic Transformation
- Mobilisation and Organising
- Organising for Social Change
- Stakeholder Collaboration and Advocacy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Management Studies View 97 other Masters in Management Studies in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration of a Dutch research university;
- An international Bachelor’s Degree of a research university;
- A one-year (inter)national Master’s Degree of a research university.
- Motivation statement
- Curriculum vitae / resume
- Two letters of recommendation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Utrecht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.