The strength of University of Nottingham's Psychology Research Methods programme is the wide range of optional modules on offer, from Psychology, Social Sciences, Institute of Mental Health, and Medicine & Health Sciences.You will also conduct an independent research project in one of our research groups:
- Accident Research Unit
- Behavioural Neuroscience
- Cognition and Language
- Computational Neuroscience
- Human Development and Learning
- Perception and Action
- Personality, Social Psychology and Health
- Visual Neuroscience
- Professional Skills
- Advanced Methods in Psychology
- Research Project
- Systematic Reviews
- Mixed Methods in Health Research
- Evaluating Services, Interventions and Policy
- Philosophy Of Research - Social Science
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 330 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent). Students must have experience of, or a background in research methods or statistics, and ideally a background in psychology or a related discipline such as neuroscience or social sciences.
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11050 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.