Build your own future. This is what you can do with this Astrophysics and Cosmology degree at University of Bologna.
- Unique in the Italian landscape, Bologna offers the possibility to study astronomy in the main national astrophysical hub, where the Department of Physics and Astronomy works in close synergy with the Astrophysics and Space Science Observatory (OAS) and with the Istituto di Radioastronomia (IRA), both part of the Italian National Institute for Astrophysics (INAF).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Stellar Physics And Asteroseismology
- Astroparticle Physics
- Galaxy Clusters
- High Energy Astrophysics
- High Performance Computing For Astrophysics And Cosmology
- Magnetic Fields In Astrophysics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bologna and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Valid identity card/Passport
- Degree Certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae
- English language proficiency certificate
International2962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2962 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2962 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.