In addition, University of Nottingham Financial Technology (FinTech) start-ups are dealing with a range of consumer financial services, including mobile payments, (peer-to-peer) lending, and financial advice in the investment industry (robo-advisers).
Driven by this emerging trend, the demand for hybrid experts in both finance and technology has drastically increased. Our MSc Financial Technology provides progressive learning towards the frontiers of knowledge in finance, information technology, and how the two intertwine.
- Financial Markets and Instruments
- Programming for FinTech
- Quantitative Research Methods for Finance and Investment
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning in FinTech
- FinTech Regulation and Data Protection
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 510 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in economics, finance, accounting, business/management, computer science, maths, or engineering
International28000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.