You will benefit from the engagement of N/LAB's multi-national partners through their support for teaching and access to data.
University of Nottingham's Business Analytics course will help you to become a business-orientated data scientist with a technical skillset, the ability to harness big data tools and the managerial skills to deliver practical business analytics projects. It will prepare you for senior management positions within the broad scope of the digital economy.
- Entrepreneurship in Context
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Analytics Specialisations and Applications
- Leading Big Data Business Projects
- Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 507 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline; applicants should not have previously studied a significant amount of business analytics, but must have a 2:1 (or international equivalent) in quantitative modules at degree level with a significant amount of mathematical/statistical content
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.