- Designed for those wanting to work with and derive meaning from data, but without prior experience of programming
- Explore a wide variety of applications to prepare you for a career working with data in a wide variety of sectors
- Graduate with the capability to extract otherwise-hidden information within data and use it to make informed decisions, with the skills needed to enter a Data Scientist or Analyst role
- Learn a variety of languages essential to Data Science, including R and Python
- Work with data and gain the ability to perform statistical analysis to answer questions, and understand how to interpret and communicate results in the presence of bias and uncertainty.
Whether you’re looking to take your career in a new direction or for an MSc that will sit alongside your undergraduate degree to land you an exhilarating graduate job, you’re unlikely to find a better choice than Applied Data Science and Statistics from The University of Exeter.
- Working with Data
- Data Science and Statistical Modelling
- Applications of Data Science and Statistics
- Communicating Data Science
- Advanced Topics in Statistics
- Statistical Data Modelling
- Data Science and Statistical Modelling in Space and Time
- Data Governance and Ethics
- Applied Data Science and Statistics Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesStatistics Data Science & Big Data View 416 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
- A good degree (normally a 2:2).
- Successful applicants will usually have at least an A-level or equivalent in Mathematics and/or have received quantitative skills training as part of their undergraduate programme or professional experience.
- Prior experience of coding is not necessary on this course.
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
With Professional placement full-time
- UK: £2,300
- International: £4,900
For January entry full-time per year
- UK £10,950
- International £23,450 full-time
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.