- Become immersed in the ‘Big Data revolution’ and develop state-of-the-art data science and AI skills alongside expertise in emerging renewable technologies
- Designed in collaboration with internationally renowned researchers and industrial partners you will benefit from research-led teaching, practical examples and hands-on activities
- Develop sought-after, discipline-transcending skills and utilise these through use of modern scientific computing software and a new state-of-the-art Renewable Engineering Facility
- Gain the skills and experience you need to succeed in the demanding and fast growing data analytics sectors, specifically within renewable technologies, on the Applied Data Science (Renewable Energy) programme from The University of Exeter.
- Data science, modelling and essential programming skills and how to apply these to The United Nations sustainable development goals
- Ability to extract information from data as a basis for evidence-based decision making
- Working with stakeholders and advanced team-working skills in complex organisations
- Using digital media to convert complex data sets into useful information to engage with the lay public and specialists
- Fundamentals of Data Science
- Trends in Data Science and AI
- Data Science and Modelling Dissertation
- Tackling Sustainability Challenges using Data and Models
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Advanced Marine Renewable Energy
- Advanced Wind Energy
- Solar Energy Research and Innovation
- Low Carbon Vehicles and Transport
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Data Science & Big Data View 100 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United Kingdom
- A good degree (normally a 2:2).
- Successful applicants will usually have at least an A-level or equivalent in Mathematics and/or have received quantitative skills training as part of their undergraduate programme, or possess relevant professional experience.
- Prior experience of coding is not necessary on this course.
International23000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.