- Focus on the practical application of digital marketing knowledge such as marketing analytics, analysis and application, campaign planning and management and digital innovation
- You will take a skills based approach to your learning and develop the competencies needed for employment in industry in a digital world
- Designed with input from digital marketing professionals to ensure the course provides a great range of skills and a breadth of understanding across the digital marketing mix
- Hear from external speakers and gain relevant input from industry, incorporating current and innovative trends in Digital Marketing
- You will be prepared for a variety of roles across numerous sectors related to marketing communications and public consumption wherever in the world you wish to launch your career
Our Masters programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
An MSc in Digital Marketing from The University of Exeter , will enable you to develop the marketing and professional skills and subject expertise that will make you a valuable asset from day one of your marketing career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Digital Marketing Themes
- Digital Business Models
- Applied Digital Marketing Analytics
- Content Creation and Communication
- Consumer Behaviour in the Digital Environment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 318 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A mid 2:2 degree (55%+) with honours in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26800 GBP per year during 9 months.
National16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.