MSc Physiotherapy - Advanced (Cardio-respiratory) programme at Keele University allow you to review and evaluate the knowledge and skills underpinning the cardio-respiratory specialism and to integrate this into your clinical practice where appropriate. The optional modules enable you to design a programme that suits your individual preferences so that you can work towards your career aspirations.
The specialist modules will incorporate both acute and long-term patient presentations, opportunities to analyse, interpret and evaluate current assessment strategies and justify the selection and application of a range of management techniques, informed by current evidence. Practical skills will make use of simulation of both patient and environment.
Upon successful completion of this programme, you will acquire master's level knowledge that will equip you with the necessary skills to progress further in your career. Having specialised in cardio-respiratory physiotherapy, you will be equipped to apply these skills in the workplace and refine your area of expertise whilst having the opportunity to share your knowledge with colleagues and benefit the workplace environment and approach to physiotherapy practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Health
- Acute Respiratory Deterioration and Critical Care
- Behaviour Change for Health and Well-being
- Advanced Management of the Respiratory Complications of Neuromuscular Disorders
- Assessment and Measurement OR Evidence Based Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 1790 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The course is open to appropriately qualified physiotherapists who are interested in acquiring new knowledge and/or deepening existing knowledge in the field of cardio-respiratory physiotherapy. Applicants should normally have a first or second- class honours degree (2.1 or 2.2) (or overseas equivalent) in Physiotherapy. There is an expectation that applicants will possess level 6 (bachelors degree level) knowledge and skills in the area of cardiovascular-respiratory physiotherapy.
- For students whose first language is not English, evidence will normally* be required of successful completion of an English Language qualification such as IELTS (minimum 6.5 with at least 6 in each sub-test).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National4900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.