The Pharmacy at Keele University is taken over one year and it is structured to be suitable for pharmacists from all areas of professional practice and is flexible to your own learning needs and the needs of your employer.
Our MSc is grounded in an individual’s professional practice. It enables you to advance your practice and develop research skills and it maximises the experiential learning opportunities that being in practice offers, and this means that the findings are directly applicable to your work.
The MSc gives you the opportunity to evaluate an area of your professional practice, of interest to you, for the benefit of both yourself and your workplace.
You will study the Programme at a distance, in your own home or your workplace through self-study materials, which comprise of a range of electronic resources that can be accessed through Keele’s Learning Environment (KLE). Our high-quality learning materials are developed and updated to reflect current professional and research practice and you will be provided with full support by our dedicated postgraduate team.
The KLE is also used to enhance student support during the course and provide a forum for exchange of ideas and discussion of issues that arise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research in Practice (15 credits)
- Researching Professional Practice (30 credits)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 11 other Masters in Chemistry in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Masters programme is structured to be suitable for pharmacists from all areas of professional practice and is flexible to your own learning needs and the needs of your employer.
- Entry to the Masters year requires satisfactory completion of a postgraduate Diploma award that is associated with one of the relevant Keele programmes, or an ‘equivalent’ postgraduate Diploma award from another university. Candidates who wish to gain direct entry after having completed a Diploma at another university will have to provide full details of the syllabus covered/assessment strategy for consideration with their application to Keele. Decisions on the equivalence of other diplomas to allow entry to the Keele Professional MSc are at the Programme Manager’s discretion.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National3400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 GBP per year
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.