Core module themes aim to consolidate your existing scientific know-how such as Research Methods in Healthcare, which focuses on the fundamentals of health and social research. You will investigate the key role of evidence-based practice and develop your understanding of the strategies for gathering and evaluating evidence.
The aim of Keele University's MSc in Neuromusculoskeletal Healthcare is to broaden your knowledge and understanding of the assessment and management of a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and promote your professional and personal development.
You will develop a greater insight into how different disciplines, through a programme of shared learning and teaching, can contribute to these aims. The programme also facilitates analysis, discussion and critical appraisal of scientific and clinical knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Applied Clinical Anatomy
- Physiology of Neuromusculoskeletal Tissue
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Administration Health Sciences View 1793 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The course is open to therapists, (e.g. physiotherapists, occupational therapists), other allied health professionals and members of other related disciplines such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists and psychologists. Applicants should normally have a first or second-class honours degree (2.1 or 2.2) (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant subject such as Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Medicine, Nursing, Psychology, or an equivalent professional qualification.
- In addition, applicants must have completed at least 12 months of professional work experience by 30 June prior to admission or be registered with the UK Professional Council or overseas equivalent. Registration with your Professional Council is strongly recommended; if this is not obtained then this will severely limit your choice of options since you will not be able to undertake practical clinical modules.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National4900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 GBP per year
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.