Our student intake numbers ensure that you will receive individual attention and, because of the relatively small numbers of students in each clinical speciality, you will get plenty of 'hands-on' experience with patients in a wide variety of settings. You will also get the opportunity to work practically and theoretically with members of the wider healthcare profession throughout your programme of education.
Facilities of the Clinical Practice programme at Keele University
Keele University School of Nursing and Midwifery is based at the Clinical Education Centre within the University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust.
The Clinical Education Centre is a contemporary building which houses not only the School of Nursing and Midwifery, but also incorporates part of the well-established Undergraduate and Postgraduate School of Medicine.
The spacious and light interior of the building consists of seminar rooms, extensive clinical skills laboratories, inter-professional Health Library and IT laboratories, which not only provide high-tech learning and teaching facilities, but also allow and encourage multi-disciplinary learning and team working, an approach that we believe is key to developing a professional healthcare workforce for the future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The clinical pathway options are as follows and focus specifically on meeting the needs of practitioners working within clinical practice:
- Contemporary Rheumatology
- Critical Care Pathway
- Fundamentals in General Practice Nursing
- Generic Pathway
- Neonatal Intensive Care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 246 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current registration with a relevant regulatory body
- Working in practice where pathway specific care is delivered
- Hold a Diploma in Higher Education in a related subject or equivalent
- Accreditation of Prior Learning considered
- International candidates should have an English Language qualification in written and spoken English. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum 600 score or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 7 score.
- International candidates who meet residency/academic requirements of UK students but whose first language is not English will need to hold IELTS with an overall score of 7.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.