- The Pathobiology programme is offered at the University of Connecticut.
- Faculty research focuses on infectious diseases of animals and humans, vaccines, veterinary pathology, and wildlife diseases. Many faculty are members of the Center of Excellence for Vaccine Research (CEVR), which provides a unifying consortium for vaccine research at the University of Connecticut. The department also provides service to the University and citizens of the State of Connecticut through integration with the Connecticut Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory. The Veterinary Anatomic Pathology M.S. program is open only to students with the D.V.M/V.M.D. degree.
- Microbiology of Atypical Bacteria
- Viral Pathogenesis
- Principles of Antibacterial Development
- Disc of Pathobiology and Veterinary Science Literature
- Veterinary Pathology Lecture Series
- Practicum in Veterinary Anatomic Pathology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Veterinary Medicine Molecular Sciences View 225 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 24 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Storrs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.