- Mechanical engineering spans a broad spectrum of advanced subjects including design and operation of novel energy conversion devices, sensors, sensor networks and process control, advanced materials development for mechanical analysis of nanoscale and biological systems, and computer aided design of highly engineered systems, to name a few.
- UConn’s Mechanical Engineering Department within the School of Engineering at the University of Connecticut includes award winning faculty members who are field, research and online classroom experts. UConn’s engineering research, educational endeavors and career driven online course curriculum are closely tied to a large number of international, high technology companies having a strong interest in Mechanical Engineering disciplines. Our students go on to work in some of today’s most pivotal mechanical engineering positions.
- The Master of Engineering (MENG) Mechanical Engineering online degree offers two areas of concentration: Systems and Mechanics, and Thermal and Fluid Sciences with online learning modalities and synchronous and asynchronous coursework. Students can complete UConn’s Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering Degree remotely, 100%, from anywhere in the world.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 65 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Connecticut and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 24 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.