Business Administration - Professional (Online) from University of Central Oklahoma uses an accelerated format that blends coursework developed with input from industry leaders, small classes taught by supportive faculty and a connection-building environment. You won’t only gain the skills essential for advancement in today’s competitive marketplace—you’ll join a community invested in your success.
- Advertising, promotions or marketing manager;
- Compensation and benefits manager;
- Emergency management director;
- Financial manager;
- Human resources manager;
- Medical and health services manager;
- Sales manager;
- Public relations and fundraising manager;
- Executive; and,
- Training and development manager.
- Managerial Economics
- Business Law Concepts for the Workplace
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Leading People in Organizations
- Managerial Statistics
- Building Effective Teams
- Market Driven Strategies
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 764 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Competitive GRE/GMAT score
- Minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA;
- 500-word personal statement;
- Current resume; and,
- Official undergraduate transcript
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International13746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6873 USD per semester during 16 months.
National13746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6873 USD per semester during 16 months.
In-State6240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3120 USD per semester during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.