Strategic Communications - Leadership in Communications (Online) from University of Central Oklahoma curriculum will focus on learning to read, conduct, understand and communicate research to support organizational goals. Students graduate equipped to address issues surrounding change, organizational culture, ethics and technology in the fast-paced and dynamic communications industry.
For communications professionals looking to advance their careers, the core courses will broaden existing knowledge of strategic communications theory and research. You'll become more familiar with communication-specific research methods, organizational culture, media management, media law and media ethics. At the same time, you'll discover more ways you can influence the communications industry and organizational operations.
- Data Analysis in Communication
- Qualitative Research in Communication
- Managing Change
- Organizational Culture
- Communication Theory and Application
- Crisis & Ethics in Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Deadlines mentioned above are for Space Available Admission.
- Fall: 15.05 - Priority, 15.07 - Regular Admission
- Spring: 01.10- Priority , 15.11 - Regular Admission
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management Digital Communication View 1143 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A completed application for graduate admission.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from accredited institutions.
- Resume or CV.
- A 500-word personal statement expressing the applicant’s interest in the program, goals and objectives, and any additional information the applicant believes would be helpful for admission decisions.
- A minimum 2.75 GPA overall or 3.00 GPA in the last 60 hours attempted;
- Minimum GRE score of 300;
International16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 USD per year during 24 months.
National16500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.